|at Wall Street English Vietnam|
Aptitude Training In English
Corporate Business English Training
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, New Zealand, South African, Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish, Welsh|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||$1700 USD approx. per month|
At Wall Street English Vietnam, we are always looking for professional Native English Teachers to join our fast-expanding team. We are seeking teachers who are available for start dates in early and mid-October. We are offering full-time positions and training will be held on Monday 5th and Monday 19th October. If you are interested in teaching adults, professional development and opportunities to transfer within our global network, then Wall Street English is the perfect choice for you!
Wall Street English has a reputation for having the highest standards among private language institutes in Vietnam and this is evident in the staff we recruit. The requirements for Wall Street English teachers are:
• Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy).
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Vietnamese immigration policy).
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA in TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered.
• A criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship dated within the last 6 months (Vietnamese immigration policy).
• Professionally dressed, dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
• An open mind towards new challenges, flexibility, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures.
If you meet the above requirements and are available for an interview next week, please send your CV and cover letter to xxx.
Benefits of teaching:
Why teach English at Wall Street? There are many great reasons but here are just a few:
• Our students are adults only which allows for meaningful conversations and interactions between teachers and students.
• Core classes have a maximum of 4 students which means you can focus on your teaching rather than crowd control.
• Many classes are already pre-planned for you but others are left wide open to allow your creative juices to flow.
• Medical insurance provided which includes coverage at many good quality clinics and hospitals throughout Vietnam.
• A bonus of one month’s salary is paid on completion of a year teaching contract.
• 21 days annual leave + Vietnamese national holidays which means one month for rest and relaxation or travel.
• We have high standards for recruiting staff and hire only the best candidates to ensure a fun, friendly, professional and positive workplace.
• All our schools are light, bright and air-conditioned with a focus on open spaces, comfortable and relaxing study/teaching areas and high quality furnishings and modern technology.