|at Công ty Cổ phần Trực tuyến DTP (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||18 - 25$/hour|
DTP Education provides English for kindergarten and primary learners at public schools. We commit to providing an advanced, digital learning environment that facilitates deeper student language engagement, which in turn helps learners achieve their desired English language goals more quickly.
To make that happen we need great teachers, but before you apply for a position with us, can you answer “Yes” to these questions?
- Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity teaching learners of kindergarten and primary ages at public schools?
- Are you willing to travel to public schools?
- Are you motivated, creative and meticulous?
- Would you like to develop your teaching career?
If so, DTP Education is the best choice for you!
Details of Position:
We are looking for part-time and full-time teachers who can teach at public schools up to a maximum of 60 hours a month.
Ideal candidates will be professional, dedicated, experienced and passionate about teaching English to Vietnamese learners, with demonstrated formal training in a TEFL discipline. Candidates also need to have excellent communication skills, be organised and well-prepared for every lesson as well as capable of completing all administrative and academic tasks relating to students’ progress and course delivery.
- Bachelor degree or higher – Linguistics or Education major is preferable
- Teaching certificate of TEFL/TESOL
- CELTA, Trinity or other Ofqual Level 5 certification is preferable
- Native English speaker is preferable
- Clear Police check (at least 6 months of validity)
- Original copies of documents for Work Permit application
- Willing to teach young learners of various ages
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability
- Team spirit to work with the staff and school management
- Digital literacy: highly capable in MS Office
- Well-presented, enthusiastic, professional and well-organized
- Working in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Willing to work at public schools within Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary and Benefits:
A highly competitive salary based on experience, qualifications and ability up to GROSS 1,200 USD.
Hours: 18 – 25 USD per hour (for part-time)
Visa and Work permit support (fee reimbursement for 1 year of working)
Please send your CV to: email@example.com