|at Victory Primary, Secondary and High School (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, Austrian, Belgian, British/English, Canadian, Danish, Dutch, Egyptian, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Israeli, New Zealand, Singaporean|
|Where is the school located:||Đắk Lắk|
GENERAL SCHOOL INTRODUCTION
Name: Victory Primary, Secondary and High school
Location: 01 Le Hong Phong street, Buon Ma Thuot city, Dak Lak province
Official term2 starts from middle of August this year to end of May next year with 2 terms. Summer term in 2017: 12.06.2017 - 06.08.2017
Students in numbers:
- 900 students which includes: 7 classes of grade 1, 3 classes of grade 2, 13 classes of grade 6 and 7 classes of grade 10. Each class has average 30 students.
- Expected classes for school year 2017 – 2018: double sizes
English intensive program:
- Victory school aims at creating new learning environment in which students both study National education program and participate in enhancing English lessons.
- Beside the National English program which is taught by Vietnamese teachers, students of all grades will study with foreign teachers to improve their English skills. They will study Cambridge books (Super Minds for Primary and Prepare books for Secondary and High school)
- Each class will have at least double lesson of English a week with foreign teachers;
- Victory school is planning at teaching students Maths or Science in English to equip them both English and subject academic knowledge in English.
Buon Ma Thuot city:
The school is located in Buon Ma Thuot city which is in the central highland of Vietnam. Total population is approximately 300,000. The environment is quite peaceful and comfortable. It has also no traffic tram. It is most famous for its coffee which contributes up to 50% of total exporting volume of Vietnam. Cost of living in Vietnam is generally low and in Buon Ma Thuot city it is of course lower than.
- Job description
Position: English teacher, Maths teacher, Science teacher
- Teaching English and/or other subjects for Primary, Secondary or High school levels;
- Create necessary lesson plans;
- Participate in school activities or pedagogical activities;
- Others: marking, test
- Victory School (Buon Ma Thuot city, Dak Lak province, Vietnam)
- Total periods: Maximum 30 periods/week (period is 35 minutes in primary and 45 minutes in secondary or high school); normally each class will have double period/double lesson.
- Teaching schedule: daytime
- Number of students: 30 students/class
- Cambridge programs
The school try to help students get familiar with KET format first before they can participate in more difficult English international tests
- Bachelor’ s degree (major in English, Maths, Science Literature, Math, Science, Linguistic is advantage)
- English language teaching certifications
- At least 3 year teaching experience
- Good health
- Clear police check (either Vietnam or oversea)
- Native English teachers (or English speaking at native level)
- Age: 24-35 (other ages will be considered)
- Fixed salary (not hourly pay);
- Fixed amount of monthly salary;
- Paid time off (sick days, personal days, vacation days). Particularly during examinations or school events, foreign teachers is off but school pays full monthly salary.
- Accommodation support. Teacher can rent a beautiful apartment in city centre and the school support around 50% of the rental fee.
- Maximum lessons/periods a week: 30 periods.
- Teaching hours and teaching schedule is generally fixed throughout a term/semester;
- Long-term contract; the longer the foreign teacher works, the better benefits he/she will receive; - Assist to process work permit and temporary residence card. - Friendly and supportive working environment - Textbooks and teacher books are provided
- Teaching assistant support
- Cost of living is low in Buon Ma Thuot city. Many of foreign teachers find it much more comfortable to live in this city rather than Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi.