EXPATRIATE ENGLISH TEACHER - HO CHI MINH
|at American Learning Lab Joint Stock Company (view profile)|
Communication / General English
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Less than 100 hours on my TEFL/TESOL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||23 USD - 27 USD/hour; Housing allowance; Visa/TRC organized and covered by ALAB|
We are looking for part-time/ full-time ESL teachers with native level English proficiency who are interested in teaching classes with students aged 3-15 years old during both weekends and weeknights, and who enjoy using technology in the classroom.
ALAB offers competitive compensation and benefits packages which include the following:
- competitive hour teaching rate
- paid training
- assistance in applying for a work permit
- ongoing professional development
- excellent career development
- work permit organized and covered by ALAB
Furthermore, candidates who are offered full-time teaching positions receive the following additional benefits:
- housing allowance
- travel allowance
- health insurance
- contract completion bonus
- visa/TRC organized and covered by ALAB
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA in Education from an accredited institution or related teaching field is a plus)
• CELTA or TESOL/TEFL Certificate (including practical classroom teaching and observation)
• A minimum of 1-year experience as a teacher.
• To be comfortable teaching with technology
• Weekday evening and weekend availability
• Experience in teaching ESL to pre-school and primary students is preferable.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement an appropriate curriculum as outlined in school documents for the ESL programs of all levels. The large variety of activities and the use of technology are all expected to be integral to the weekly program and practiced with expertise by the teacher.
• Establish and maintain imaginative, innovative classroom management and discipline as these are parts of the student’s intrinsic educational experience.
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
• Use speech, movement and music as a positive, personal approach to address the whole group and individuals.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use the information to adjust teaching strategies.
★ QT - Quang Trung Campus, 647 Quang Trung St., Go Vap District, HCMC
★ HB - Hoa Binh Campus. 176 Hoa Binh St., Tan Phu District, HCMC
★ KDV - Kinh Duong Vuong Campus. 340 Kinh Duong Vuong St., An Lac Ward, Binh Tan District, HCMC