|at SEAMEO RETRAC (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, New Zealand|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
SEAMEO Regional Training Center offers high quality English language programs for those who wish to learn English as a Second/Foreign Language for their educational, personal, business and professional needs.
SEAMEO RETRAC is now looking for expat teachers for Kiddy programs.
- B.A or M.A. in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics or equivalents.
- B.A. in social sciences or humanities or in the related fields and a certificate in language teaching (e.g., CELTA [Certificate of English language Teaching to Adults], TEFL/TESOL certificates)
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Application/cover letter
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of relevant degree/s
- Relevant certificates (if any)
- A copy of passport and visa
- 2 photos (4x6)
Benefits of teaching:
The Center will work with individuals on a case-to-case basis to finalize details for teaching including signing a working contract, assisting in visa application and work permit, negotiating a suitable salary rate and facilitating the teaching process.