|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?
|How many positions do you need to fill?
|Nationality of candidate:
|American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African
|0 - 1 year
|Where is the employer located:
|Competitive contracted salary; Transport to and from teaching locations provided; Up to 23 paid holidays per year
|Type of institution
- Competitive contracted salary
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year: 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
- Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law
- Teach English subject for students from primary to high school level
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native-speaker and hold a valid passport from English-speaking countries
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera)
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate
- Have a clear background check
- Have experience working in academic environment
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- Scan of information passport page
- Updated criminal record check