|at Phenikaa school (view profile)|
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|How many positions do you need to fill?||Unlimited candidates|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Candidate Requirements||Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Advanced Graduate work or Ph.D, PGCE, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive salary (From 2000$ Net); Visa and Work permit sponsored; Bonuses for National holidays; Labour Contract’s Completion; Round-trip flight ticket reimbursement|
Phenikaa K-12 School is charged with the mission to become a Vietnamese school with international quality standards. To that end, our school furnished with modern facilities and an optimal learning environment which combines Vietnam’s state education programs with international American programs focusing on STEM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics). The school philosophy emphasizes hands-on and practical learning which aims to solve real-world problems. Students are at the core of education, where they can learn from exploration, curiosity, and creative activities to develop a scientific mindset, critical thinking, collaborative working skills, and active learning.
Phenikaa School is a happy institution consisting of a Collaborative, Creative, and Compassionate environment, and numerous progressive curricula where both students and teachers achieve their dreams through constant hard work and knowledge enrichment.
- Be a native qualified English speaker (USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand)
- Hold Bachelor/ Master degree in Education or A degree in English (preferred)/ Other majors + PGCE/PGDE/QTS/ Teaching License.
- 1-2 years of relevant experiences are preferred.
- Be able to commit to 1 full school year teaching placement
- Professional work attitude, good physical and mental health, No records of violation related to legal issues, sexual harassment, child protection.
- Professional duties:
- Prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and equipment for class
- Prepare teaching aids including visual aids, worksheets, slides, etc according to the lesson plan
- Carry out teaching tasks
- Class observation, professional activities or training/self-training
- Evaluate students’ competence and behavior
- Maintain student’s proper behaviors and discipline
- Be fully aware of the general state of all classes in charge and students.
- Assess students’ level, process of studying, behaviors, etc to personalize learning
- Establish and manage class rules
- Cooperate with homeroom, other subject teachers, Sudents Affair Department to ensure the students’ discipline.
- Other tasks/duties: Participate in department-led, school activities and events.
- Competitive salary, from 2000$ Net
- Work Permit, Visa, Temporary Residency card arrangement at the School’s cost
- Bonuses: National holidays, Labour Contract’s Completion, Contract Renewal
- Round-trip flight ticket reimbursement up to 1500$
- Be guaranteed other benefits in accordance with the Labour Law: Annual Leave, Personal Leave, Social Insurance, Health insurance, etc
- Supplemental Medical insurance upon signing the Labour Contract
- Discount for children’s tuition fee
- Lunch allowance on working days at school