|at Vinschool (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||20 - 25|
Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
Track children’s progress and report to parents
Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
Collaborate with other educators
Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Full-time: 7:30 – 4:30 from Monday to Friday
Annual leave: 12 days of annual leave for 12 full working months
Summer break: 2-week paid summer break in June
Public holidays and special occasions: full pay on all Vietnamese public holidays.
National Day: teachers have 1 day off for their home country’s National Day
Tuition fee for teacher’s children: Vinschool waives 50% of the tuition fee at all campuses of Vinschool for a teacher’s children
Medical Insurance provided , lunch provided
Work Visa provided (1st application)
Work Permit, resident card provided
up to 2 years contract
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
- At least one-year work experience as an ESL Teacher.
- Have qualifications of being a good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards.
- Care about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
- Come from countries where English is the native language (US, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification:
- Bachelor degree level or above.
- Other relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.
- Prefer candidates having experience teaching kindergarteners, or specialized training certificates for young learners.