Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội, Cần Thơ, Đắk Lắk, Đồng Tháp, Sóc Trăng, Tiền Giang|
*** DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL – DISCOVER VIETNAM ***
Opportunities for Teachers - September 2017
Primarily based in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Noi, IAE is looking to expand its operations further into the rural provinces of Vietnam in order to fulfil our vision of offering the opportunity of “equal education for all, regardless of location or background”.
We currently provide a diverse range of English Language Courses, including General English Proficiency, Business English, English for Specific Purposes, Standardized Test Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes in the two major cities in Vietnam and other selected locations including Da Nang, Can Tho, Dak Lak and Tien Giang, Dong Thap, Soc Trang, Lao Cai, Thai Nguyen, Vinh Phuc, Nam Dinh, and Quang Ninh.
We are now focusing on giving students across the Mekong Delta the opportunity to take part in our classes by increasing the number of locations where we provide our range of English Learning Classes. For this we need people like you! Teachers who are dedicated, motivated and passionate about giving all children the opportunity to learn English.
What’s in it for you?
Full or Part Time Positions Available – a flexible working schedule Support from our network of buddies – experienced teachers who offer their guidance and advice
Personalised feedback and training – to aid individual growth and development
Professional Support Teams – to make working easy
Feedback Groups – where you can offer your advice and ideas on how to improve the service we offer
Competitive Salary and Benefit
The opportunity to discover the real Vietnam – a true kaleidoscope of culture and natural beauty
If you want to be part of a team that offers learning opportunities for all, supports each other for individual development and growth, contributes to the expansion of a modern, dynamic educational institution, and experience the beauty and tradition of Vietnam, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Discover the beauty of Vietnam:
the beauty of the country and culture
the beauty of helping others to achieve their goals.
NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS:
Position: ESL Native English Teacher
Workplace: Public Schools and VATC centers.
What we offer:
- Stable income: 60-80 teaching hours guaranteed
- Overtime payments for exceeding guaranteed hours
- Competitive full time and part time salaries
- Relocation, work permit and temporary residence card organization and financial support
- Bonuses offered after completion of the 12-month contract
- Health insurance support
- Travel allowance support
- 2 week induction and training program
- Regular training and workshops for professional development
- All National Holidays and personal holiday depending on contract type (up to 12 days per year).
What we expect:
- University / Masters Degree
- Teaching certificate (>120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and other related ESL teaching certificate)
- Cover letter
- Valid Police check (within 6 months from the issue date)
- Visa if any
- Medical if any
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Noi City
- Da Nang City
- Buon Ma Thuot City - Daklak Province
- Other cities on Mekong River Delta (Tien Giang, Can Tho, Dong Thap, Soc Trang).
How to apply:
*** Please send your CV and all required documents to ESL Academic Talent Management Department: email@example.com. or Contact Mr. Thanh Phan - +84 90202.2287
- Cover letter
- A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree
- A certified copy of teaching certificate (>120 hours DELTA / CELTA / TEFL / TESOL)
- A reference letter
- A copy of Passport and Visa (if any)
- A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
- A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any)
- A color photo (soft copy)