ENGLISH/MATH/SCIENCE TEACHERS FOR PRIMARY/MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL - HANOI
|at BAN MAI EDUCATION SYSTEM (view profile)|
Communication / General English
Math / Science Teaching
Primary English Teaching
Secondary / High School English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European, Filipino, Other|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||Competitive salary; Work permit and visa sponsor; Social insurance and full paid vacation|
1. Job description
- Academic year 2022 -2023 recruit: 5 English teacher, 2 Math teacher, 2 Science teacher for Primary/Secondary/High school specific work:
- Teaching English or Cambridge Mathematics or. Being responsible for teaching quality of English subject/ Cambridge Mathematics/Cambridge Science in classes
- Following the school’s rules.
- Conducting academic tasks including: teaching in accordance with school’s curriculum and syllabus, preparing lesson plans, participating in academic team’s meetings, academic activities and events of school and international classes.
- Conducting students’ performance assessment process.
2. Detailed Experience/Skills
- Have a Cambridge TESOL/ CELTA or equivalent qualification for teaching English, Math and Science.
- Have a minimum of one year of teaching experience, preferably in a school.
- Teaching experience in Vietnam is a plus.
- Be able to commit to a minimum of one school year.
- Be prepared to create a lively, communicative atmosphere in the class that is cond ucive to teaching and learning.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Support towards getting a work permit and visa sponsor for qualified teachers with proper documentation.
- Social insurance and full paid vacation according to the current Vietnamese labour law.
- Possibility to grow professionally with official Cambridge training.
- More details will be discussed at the interview stage with the suitable candidates. To apply, please email your cover letter and updated
5. Working Regulations
5.1. Working time
- Follow the school’s working policies.
- Working time: 5 days/week (following the school’s academic schedule)
- Teaching time: 16 – 18 h/week (including lessons from International classes (class i) and Advanced classes (class A)).
- Time for other work (1 hour for previewing lesson plans with the manager, 1 hour for updating the English content in the English corner , 2 hours for students’ assessment): 4h/ week
5.2. Teaching materials
Being supplied the teaching materials and equipment in accordance with the school’s policies.
6. Working address
Working in the Ban Mai Education System in one of the following 2 establishments:
- Facility 1: Ban Mai Primary School. 74 Street 19/5, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong, Hanoi
- Facility 2: Ban Mai Middle School - High School. Van Phu urban area, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Please send your CV to us, only shortlist candidates can be contacted.