|at IGC School (IGC group)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification|
|Where is the employer located:||Tây Ninh|
IGC School (IGC group) is currently looking for qualified, reliable native English language teachers from the United States, Canada, Australia, England, and Ireland for the following full-time teaching positions:
Positions at IGC School Tay Ninh
• ESL Teacher (Primary)
• ESL Teacher (Secondary)
IGC Schools – offer a dual curriculum with students taking the national Vietnamese program concurrently alongside the Internationally recognized Cambridge International Primary Program OR a tiered EAP (English for Academic Purposes) program based on proficiency level (depending on student abilities). The program endorses a content and language integrated learning instructional (CLIL) approach with an emphasis on developing students’ cognitive and academic language proficiency (CALP) skills in preparation for study abroad.
• Salary offered is dependent on qualifications and verifiable classroom teaching experience via references (Employer will contact references, so please make sure emails and phone numbers are valid)
• Annual salary increases along with benefits package based on work / teaching performance reviews
• Full-time Contract
• 10.5 paid teaching months (Mid July–May)
• Initial contract will have a probationary period and be for 1 academic year
• All new teachers are required to attend orientation and induction one week prior to the start of academic year (this is typically the last week of July).
• As Vietnamese labor law for TET Lunar New Year
• All statutory national holidays
• Summer June & July
• Return air ticket
Accommodation / Housing Allowance
• A monthly housing allowance is paid (teacher is responsible for finding their own housing)
• Visas, Work Permit and Temporary Residence Card
• Once the teacher has provided all requisite documentation for the work permit application - a university degree and criminal background report from home country that has been authenticated / legalized by the Vietnamese Consulate in their home country as well as an original ESL teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)...
• The school will pay for all visa extensions and related expenses until the work permit is issued;
• The school will pay the fees for the application and issuance of teacher’s work permits and renewals;
• Upon issuance of teacher work permit, the school will pay for and process the temporary residence card, which will negate the need for a visa;
• Full-time Contract Mid July - May
• Monday – Friday from 7:15 AM – 4:50PM
• Please note, weekly lesson plans for all classes are required
Teaching Support & Benefits:
• Teachers will have the same classes and teaching assistant all year long;
• The work schedule is daytime Monday - Friday. Some school events are on weekends throughout the year and are compulsory to attend, but for the most part, your evenings and weekends are free;
• Teacher’s Room with access to communal computers, Wi-Fi, B&W printers, and B&W photocopy machine, small kitchenette, and tables;
• Robust online teacher platform to track student marks, communicate with students and parents;
• Reflective observation program to support teaching team;
• Professional Learning Community (PLC) on a weekly basis for 1.5 hours to collaborate with team members;
• First and foremost, you must love to work with young children and enjoy teaching ESL.
• Secondly, you must be a positive, out-going, self-aware, reflective person who likes to teach and work in a culturally diverse setting, and is open to learning and sharing knowledge.
• Thirdly, you must be ICT literate – know how to use a computer, use the Internet to find teaching resources, use office suite software, check and respond to email, upload/download resources, etc.
• Ages of 22 – 55 will be considered. All applicants must have, at minimum, a
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and English language teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL);
• Previous teaching experience is preferred, however, newly ESL certified teachers with a degree are more than welcome to apply.