|at Công ty CP Giáo Dục ISMART (view profile)|
Science, Math and English Teachers
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Some College, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, DELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||21-25 USD/ hour|
- iSmart is a CLIL program through which you'd teach math and science in English in public schools. The lesson will be supported by our unique software, displayed on an interactive screen. This software contains warm-up songs, vocabulary, presentation videos, and interactive games.
- Regarding the vocabulary taught, there'd be a few target words per lesson, whose difficulty increases depending on the grade.
- Teaching English through Math and Science at Public Primary and Lower Secondary schools (for students from 6 to 14).
- Being able to teach in the daytime (from 7:00 A.M to 5 P.M, Monday to Saturday morning)
- Undertaking the responsibilities as a teacher set out by the Academic Operation Department.
- Following the curriculum provided by Academic Operation Department.
- Collaborating with Academic Operation Team in designing tests and assessing students’ performance.
- Attending training courses and any extracurricular activities if required.
- Because this is a teaching job, we will require our candidate to conduct a teaching demo during the interview.
- Starting date: 24th August, 2020
- Location: variety of locations in HCMC.