|at May School (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||> 30 USD / hour|
Who are we looking for:
- Native speakers of English and teachers from the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia;
- Degree/Certificate in English language teaching (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL- prefer in class certificates), professional experience in teaching english or related fields;
- Have a BA or BS degree.
- At least one year of experience in teaching young learners English between the age of 5 and 15.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Working schedule: 8 hours/week as following
Tuesday from 4:30PM - 9PM
Sunday from 2PM - 6PM
What will your main duties and responsibilities be:
- Teach English for children between the age of 5 and 15.
How will you benefit from working with us:
- Competitive hourly salary based on teaching performance and experience
- 5 days off in the week (2 weekdays and a half of Sat or Sun off)
- Typical class size of 16 (never more than 20)
- Highly experienced Vietnamese teachers to assist.
- Further benefits and training when full time
- Opportunities for advancement (academic management, team leader etc.,)
- Opportunity in extending to full time position.
How to apply:
If you are interested in learning more about our recruitment and job details, please send us the following documents:
- An up to date CV
- Degree and relevant documents
- Teaching certificates (compulsory)
- Scanned passport with details and photograph
- A photo taken within 6 months
Please send the above document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for reading.