|at May School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Working time: 40 flexible hours/ week (including 5 teaching hours).
– Participate in the review and development of the curriculum programs of May School.
– Take the leading role in developing and designing the extracurricular programs including clubs, skills contests and summer courses to support the Strategic Improvement Initiatives of May School.
– Conduct researches on market trends and provide advice to the School Leadership on the innovative and successful improvement practices.
– Coordinate with the branches including Training and Development (T&D) team to develop and implement new programs
– Provide training for T&D team and teachers to support the implementation of any new program.
– Collect feedback from branches (T&D team and teachers) to improve the curriculum.
– Native speakers of English
– Have a BA or BS degree.
– Degree/Certificate in English language teaching (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL- prefer in class certificates), professional experience in teaching english.
Qualifications: University Degree and Teaching Certificate(s)
Experience: At least 2 years in teaching English to children
Background knowledge: Have knowledge of teaching skills and teaching methods in general. Have experience in designing/developing curriculum for teaching English to children
Communication skill ; Planning & Reporting; Cross-cultural sensitivity; Time management; Writing; Initiative; Team work; Computer use; Organisational skills;