|at Golden Path Academics (view profile)|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
- Lead a team of counselors and run camp program and activities.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate the camp staff.
- Maintain good relationship with participants, parents, other staff members, and general public.
- Through the Logistics Manager, ensure safe and proper use of program facilities and supplies.
- Maintain the program environment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for participants.
- Responsible for maintaining an open line of communication with the Program Director regarding all situations concerning the program, participants, and staff.
- Communicate effectively with staff, participants, and parents.
- Overview records of program operations including participant files, incident/accident reports, attendance and sign-out sheets.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- English speaker at a native level
- Bachelor’s degree with good grades
- Experience on managing big groups of 50+ people
- Fun, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality
- Proven experience as counselor and/or director for outdoor camps.
- Knowledge of camp curricula and particularly well-versed in practicing and teaching outdoor leadership models
- Knowledge of camping hard skills such as pioneering, trekking, navigation, and usage of compass
- Knowledge of first-aids and emergency response (Certificate a plus)
- Knowledge of swimming and water rescue (Certificate a plus)
- Passion for enriching and innovating educational experiences
- Understanding of children and teenagers psychological treats.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Initiative, organization, flexibility, and tolerance for frustration
- Ability to process voluminous details, prioritize tasks, and work efficiently
- Ability to manage a high-paced, fun, and dynamic team environment
- Scouting background
- Management experience, especially as a program supervisor or senior program coordinator
- Classroom teaching and public speaking skills
- History of developing and following a vision of a complex program
- Knowledge of logistics and event planning
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Duration: One month, July 1-31, 2018 (hours are 7AM-5PM Monday-Friday)
- Job type: Contract and full-time
- Remuneration: 48,000,000 VND (gross)