|at EIV Company (view profile)|
Administrative & Academic Management
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||up to 1700USD/month|
We are a green school in the Western Westlake Diplomat compound – Xuân La ward – Tay Ho District - Hanoi . The school is led by managers and teachers with many year of experiences in international schools and practical schools in the city. As an educational institution, we always put the benefit of the children at the first priority.
We are looking forward to hire Kindergarten Native ESL Teachers with details as below:
- To support the ideals and policies of the school and to implement the school's philosophy and objectives.
- To assume responsibility for the education of the students in class (es).
- To develop the content of courses in relation to the school's philosophy, objectives and appropriately recognized programs.
- To assist in ensuring the safety of all children in the school and intervene if conflict should arise between any students.
- Teaching English as a Second Language to students for 6 hours a day according to the requirements of the School
- Preparing lesson plans and make sure teaching materials are available before the lesson by listing then assigning the teaching assistant to prepare
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students
- Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress and providing pertinent feedback
- Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behavior, social development and health
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor, Principal and/or Management.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid holiday( Vietnamese holiday), 1 week summer time paid, 6 paid leaves / contract
- Travel trips & Team building activities organised by the company’s labour union
- On-going professional development, training and support
- Lunch provided. Lunch break: 12:00-13:30
- Special offer for your children to study at school
- Sponsor for working visa
- Supportive and friendly team
- Finding covered teacher if needed
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies.
- Medical Insurance
- Extra hours in evening classes up to 500$/month