|at Gateway International School - Sakura Montessori International School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand|
|Teaching Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the school located:||Quảng Ninh|
|Salary:||1800 USD/month (net)|
Sakura Montessori International School is a successful and reputable Montessori school (ages 0-6 years) established in Vietnam in 2011. We are the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam, pioneers in education of peace, nurtures the soul, respects the pace of natural development and optimizes the potential of each child. Being certified by the Montessori Associations IAPM from the USA, our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method. Please visit our website at :https://sakuramontessori.edu.vn
One of our 9 school campuses in the colorful bustling Ha Long city is currently hiring 01 fulltime English teacher.
Job details as follow:
- Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Mondays - Fridays). The actual teaching hours are 5 hours per day and an hour for each lesson. The 3 other working hours are for planning lessons, marking and supervising the children at the playtime or lunchtime,....
- Age range: 18 months - 6 years old
- Class size: 10 - 15 students
Salary: 1800 USD (NET)
- Relocation: initial hotel cost covered for 2 days. ( For overseas hires)
- Visa and work permit
- Medical Insurance
- Annual health check: 01 time/year.
- Annual public holidays (paid days) (Lunar New Year holiday, Independence Day, Hung King Ceremony, Labour Day,..)
- Paid Christmas holiday: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Paid Summer vacation: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Team building trip: 01 time/year.
- Holiday bonuses
- Provided airfare ticket upon the contract completion.
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies.
- Children tuition exemption: base on Company’s policy.
- School lunch
Contract duration: 01 academic year
Start date: 16th, September 2019
To apply for this opportunity, please make sure you meet these requirements:
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree holder
- A minimum of 1-year experience teaching young children (infants & toddlers)
- Clean criminal record