|at EIV Education INC (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Irish, Scottish|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||18 - 20 usd/hour|
If you are a career-minded professional and you are looking for a new challenge overseas, you will find few opportunities to match those offered by EIV International Education.
EIV is a recruitment agency which specializes in recruiting, training and supplying quality Native English Teachers to a variety of customers including individuals, groups, corporations, public schools, language centers throughout Vietnam.
We are currently recruiting for qualified native English teachers who are looking for new permanent teaching roles for Academic school year (2017 -2018). We have permanent primary, secondary and high school roles across Ha Noi we are looking to fill.
Number of positions: 10
• 9 month - contract with minimum 20 guaranteed teaching hours
• On –time payment: 15th every month
• Completion bonus
• 50% allowance for getting workpermit
• Extra teaching hours in the evenings add up around $600 - $700/month
• Immediate assistance from coordinator team in arranging subtitute teachers incase of sickness, visa run, family visting,….
• Teacher’s day celebration and other teambuilding activities,…
• Teaching primary/ secondary/ high school students (regarding to your prefered age group) in the daytime from Monday to Friday in primary schools ( or Monday to Saturday in Secondary and High schools)
• Preparing lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines
• Enhancing the confidence in using English by using a variety of fun and creative educational activities
• Working with teaching assistant to maintain productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
• Marking and evaluating students’ progress
• Attending parent – teacher meeting at the end of the semesters
o Graduation or Post graduation in any field
o Having at least one year in related fields
o Being familiar with big class size ( 30 – 40 students)
nterested candidates, please send your documents ( CV, BA, teaching certification and passport) to this email: email@example.com. Skype ID: trangptt90
Only short listed candidates are contacted for interview