|at YOLA EDUCATION (view profile)|
Communication / General English
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers currently outside of Vietnam?||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, European|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, CELTA, Online Class: 120 hours certificate or more, Classroom Classes: 120 hours certificate or more|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||Competitive; Work Permit and TRC supported; Work Permit Completion Bonus, Travel allowance for distant campuses|
|Type of institution||English Center|
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH YOLA :
- Visa, Work Permit and TRC supported by YOLA.
- Work Permit Completion Bonus
- Travel allowance for distant campuses.
- Premium Health Insurance and annual Health Check-up.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation and reward system.
- Professional training courses and development opportunities.
- Other benefits for full-time contracted teachers.
- Fantastic social events, company activities,...
- Average class size of 10 and maximum 15 students, focus on the 5-15 years old and wide range of courses.
WHAT MAKES YOU BECOME OUR TEACHERS:
- Nationality: American, Australian, British, Irish, New Zealand, Canadian, South African, European
- Having a native level of English with Bachelor degree or higher.
- Holding a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate (in-class and/or online are acceptable).
- Available on weekday evenings and daytime weekends.
- Truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with students (including young kids).
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola‘s curriculum
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.