|at YOLA EDUCATION (view profile)|
Administrative & Academic Management
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||Vietnamese|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH YOLA :
- Premium Health Insurance and annual Health Check-up.
- Meal allowance, Cell phone support, 13-month salary.
- Holiday bonus, full paid Annual Leave up to 14 days/year.
- Up to 100% tuition discount and other benefits (Marriage, Birth, Condolence leave and allowance)
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system.
- Experienced and dedicated management team and professional development opportunities.
- Fantastic social events, outing trips and company activities.
- Average class size of 10 and maximum 15 students, focus on the 5-15 years old and wide range of courses.
I. Responsibilities related to teaching activities: 40 hours/ month.
- Teaching English classes online or offline.
- Substituting for teachers when there is emergency coverage.
- Marking students’ work.
- Completing midterm/ final reports.
II. Responsibilities related to administrative tasks (Admin Hours): 120 hours/ month.
- Marking placement tests (Graders).
- Marking midterm, and final tests (Examiner).
- Providing weak students with make-up lessons/ tutoring sessions.
- Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by ACA team.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, IELTS 7.0 +.
- Teaching qualification/license/certification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent) if graduating from other majors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- At least six-month-experience in teaching IELTS, SAT, TOEFL and/or General English.
- Communication and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team to achieve desired goals.
- Weekday evenings and weekends.