Experience the real Vietnam. Teach & Travel all throughout this great country with APAX English. Launched in Vietnam in May 2015, our program brings a new style of curriculum and standard that is raising the bar of English education in Vietnam.
With 68 centers in Vietnam already up, running, and well established, we are planning to open more centers around Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City this year! Growing a center from scratch can be very rewarding, plus it means management positions will open imminently.
Please see if you meet the below qualifications:
• Native English Speaker from the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK
• Original Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• Original ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
• Entry level salary range of 32,000,000VND to 39,000,000 VND for 18 teaching contact hours per week
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND
• Monthly accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND [Hanoi & HCM]
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND; pioneering bonus potential for smaller cities ranging from 8,000,000 VND to more than 56,000,000 VND (~$800-$2400)
• ~20 vacation days
• 50/50 Health Insurance support
• Work permit reimbursement upon 12 month completion
• Average class size of 10-16 students
• Program training provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
To apply, please email email@example.com with:
1) Formatted CV
2) University (bachelor’s) degree certificate
3) TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/teaching certificate
4) Passport photo page
Current job openings at APAX English
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.