|at MODERN MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL VIETNAM PRIVATE SCHOOL (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Filipino|
|Where is the school located:||Bình Dương|
|Salary:||1000 - 2500 USD/month|
- Job description
- Teach and take card of children from 18 months to 5 years old.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons and themes. Prepare and design a variety of materials and classrooms for children to explore, manipulate and use in learning activities following approved teaching program.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health. Maintain accurately and complete student records as required by school’s academic department.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Fillipino or Native English speakers
- Degree in any discipline & international English teaching certificates.
- Passionate about children education.
- High level of patience, enthusiasm, carefulness and creativity.
- Salary: negotiable and competitive
- To work in a professional and dynamic working environment.
- Training on Montessori method of Education.
- Insurance, increments and other benefits according to Labor Law of Vietnam.
- Career progression for outstanding performers
- Cover letter expressing your interest and ability to fill the position.
- Curriculum Vitae with photo.
- Scans of Certificates of attained degree(s)/diploma(s) and other additional qualifications.
- Testimonial from previous employers, if any