|at GLN Headquarter (Keangnam)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Austrian, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Filipino, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
Part time ESL/IELTS wanted
We are in need of Part time ESL/ IELTS Teachers. We highly recognize native-speaker Teachers who have experience in teaching ESL/IELTS training to Vietnamese and other nationalities. Those who are currently living in Hanoi are given the highest priority.
GLN is one of the most highly-acclaimed English Centers in Vietnam, providing rigid IELTS training and interactive General English courses with its pool of about more than 40 highly qualified and experienced native-speaker teachers and Filipinos working at our 4 branches in Hanoi. At GLN, helping students attain their desired level of English competence is given utmost priority.
In charge of teaching and training students, ensure the best service quality, satisfy a maximum of customers’ requirements for the stable and long lasting development of the Company.
- Teaching ESL/IELTS review.
- Assist Admissions Officers in conducting Placement Tests in order to determine the most suitable classes for students.
- Support in designing and developing teaching materials of the Center
- Developing teaching materials, adding more if necessary, organizing and arranging the given classes to reach highest efficiency.
- Send weekly schedules to the Academic Coordinator and Head Teacher, and other reports as required by the Academic Manager.
- Take part in other language and other activities including but not limited to PR/Marketing events for the company as required by the Academic Department, Branch Manager or Board of Directors.
1. BS degree in teaching/ education/ English.
2. A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, TESOL or equivalent): Your certification must be from a recognized provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course with an observed teaching component. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
1. A soft copy of your full CV (dated and with references)
2. A scanned copy of passport page with details and photograph
3. A scanned copy of BA degree and CELTA/TEFL/ TESOL certificate
4. A clean police clearance certificate from your home country.
If you don't already have such a certificate, you need to apply for one before coming to Vietnam and arrange to have it sent to GLN. Please ask us if you need help with this procedure. Please note that this is much easier to organize before you leave your home country.
5. A 5-year-experience certification from a school/training institute outside of Vietnam.
6. Your preferred start date.
Benefits of teaching:
GLN Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package for teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience. The package includes, but is not limited to:
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support
• Supportive and qualified staff
• Company trips/Birthday Presents/Annual parties/Monthly Gathering Activities
• Health Insurance for teachers (applicable for teachers who teach more than 60hrs/month from 2 consecutive months upward)
How to apply
You should create an acount on our website at http://vietnamteachingjobs.com/resumes/register/, upload your CV and APPLY ONLINE below this job.