|at APAX English (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Tây Ninh|
|Salary:||35,000,000 - 38,600,000 VND / month|
Do you want to experience the tranquility of the Vietnamese countryside?
Are you tired of the chaos and congestion of the big city?
Would you like to have the opportunity to save money and earn significant bonuses?
If so, please do not hesitate to apply for a teacher position at APAX's new center opening in Tay Ninh, approximately 100 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City. The center is scheduled to open on July 21.
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
- Native English Speaker from the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or the UK
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
- Able to provide a background check less than six months old from your home country or last country of residence
- Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
Salary / Benefits:
- Salary of 35,000,000VND to 38,600,000 VND (based on qualifications and experience) for 21 teaching contact hours per week
- Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND
- Monthly accommodation allowance of 6,450,000 VND or provided accommodation
- 12-month contract completion bonus of 10,750,000VND
- Bonuses for working in Tay Ninh for 4, 8 or 12 months:
- 4 months: 13,500,000 VND
- 8 months: 33,750,000 VND
- 12 months: 56,250,000 VND
- ~20 vacation days
- 50/50 Health Insurance support
- Work permit reimbursement upon 12 month completion
- Average class size of 10-16 students
- Comprehensive training program
- Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
- Ongoing teacher support
How to apply:
Send us the following:
- formatted CV
- scan/picture of your bachelor's degree (or higher)
- scan/picture of your ESL teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, etc.)
- scan/picture of your passport photo page
- a short video introducing yourself. Get creative! We love to see what different candidates come up with using video and editing skills, and if you can pull this off, you'll find you fit very well at APAX English.