|at Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, British, South African, Other|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||1800 - 2000$/ month|
Established in 2009, Hanoi Academy is the first K-12 bilingual school in Hanoi. The school is a registered Edexcel examination centre and offers its 800+ students a bilingual education that delivers Vietnam’s national curriculum alongside the British Edexcel curriculum.
We are accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Academic Year (commencing August 2016). We are currently seeking to fill the following vacancies
- High School Maths teacher (GCE A level experience preferred)
- Secondary / High School Business teacher
- Deputy Head of School (Primary / Kindergarten)
We’re looking for 1 Native Teacher!!!
A major in English preferred or experience in English Education training.
Starting Dates: As soon as possible (Sep 2018 – The end of December 2018)
Hanoi Academy International Bilingual School – Ciputra, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
8 A.M – 5 P.M ( 1 hour for break- time), from Monday to Friday
Salary: Negotiation ( 1800$ - 2000$)
Benefit: Breakfast and Lunch in school ( Values about: 65 – 70$ per month)
• Curriculum Vitae - to be submitted with application
- Teaching Certificate: TESOL, CELTA, DELTA,...
- Relevant Degrees Diplomas and Certificates
• Follow the lesson plans set out by Hanoi Academy and adhere to the teaching standards and guidelines
- Responsible for teaching English and English Literature with Secondary and High School Students
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLS SEND YOUR CV TO THIS EMAIL: xxx