|at Wisdomland Preschools|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2017|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Irish, New Zealand|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM|
We are developing a group of Preschools in Vietnam, with a program based on the national curricular framework inspired by internationally recognised philosophies and Reggio Emilia being the lead philosophy.
We open our first Center in late Quarter I, 2017 and have several other centers under development to open next year and thereafter.
Working for a company at an early stage of its development provides great opportunities to shape things but also comes with challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Head Teacher for the following scope:
- Develop program for children ages 1½ - 5 ½ years of age using the Reggio Emilia Approach (blend of national curriculum with Reggio Emilia Philosophy)
- Plan and teach toddler/preschool class consistent with the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Provide coaching and mentoring of teaching staff in program planning, classroom management and supervision, child assessment, documentation and portfolios
- Collaborate with teachers and student staff in planning and implementing programming for children center-wide
- Communicate with parents
- Billingual classroom newsletter
- Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education
- At least 3-year experience in teaching groups of children from 2 to 6 years old, experience as Head or Deputy Head of a center
- Be knowledgeable about the Emilia Reggio philosophy and good understanding about different programs preferable
- Native or near-native level of written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven record of setting up quality teaching and learning programmes
- An independent and entrepreneurial self-starter able to work alone and with colleagues across a range of backgrounds
- Excellent communication, teaching and interpersonal skills
- Maturity, honesty, integrity and compassion
- Passion for international education
- Vietnamese language proficiency is a plus
We provide the opportunity to make an impact, to get involved at an early stage and to work in a thriving, dynamic environment and cooperative team. Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on experience of the successful candidate.