|at IRIS Training Center (view profile)|
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, Scottish|
|Where is the school located:||TP HCM, Hải Phòng|
|Salary:||$2,000 - $2,500/month|
Our Training Center is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our Bien Hoa team.
Bien Hoa is located to the East of Ho Chi Minh. It is a pleasant town with a growing economy. Teachers here will enjoy a slower pace of life and an authentic taste of Vietnamese living, whilst the global brands and shining lights of Ho Chi Minh city are only a half hour away.
- Attractive salary: $2,000 - $2,500/month
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Planning communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus.
- Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members.
- Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses
- Administering and marking course tests
- Teaching off-site classes, as required
- Average teaching hours:
- Scheduled at 18-25 hours per week.
- Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Teachers are given two consecutive days off.
- Native English speakers (from The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- Age: under 40 years old
- Holding BA Degree or above
- Teaching Experience: at least 6 months
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s)
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted