|at Casa dei Bambini Montessori Preschool|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
At Casa dei Bambini Pre-School of Hanoi, our community is about people. Coming together in the best interest of children is what makes us want to come to work every day. Join our growing team and contribute to the collaborative effort in delivering nothing short of excellence to our children and families.
You can count on a supportive environment and engaging administration. Our school is new and growing so we are looking for teachers who are flexible, capable of going with the flow at times, eager to learn, and open to challenging tasks.
We are looking for a teacher to cover ages 18 months-6 years.
Montessori Teacher Responsibilities
- Lesson planning, providing lessons and guiding children
- Observing and tracking student learning using school technology
- Supporting each child to learn at his/her own pace
- Guiding children towards autonomy, curiosity and respect
- Supervising lunch and playground activities; keeping children safe, engaged and having fun
- Collaborating with families to align with the Montessori Method and understand the connection between home and school
- Contributing ideas in meetings; working with assistants and program supervisor
- Participating in community outreach activities
- Montessori 0-3, 3-6 Teaching Certificate from an accredited program.
- Lead assistant staff in daily activities
- Maintain a professional relationship with families and colleagues
- Current CPR and First Aid is preferred.
- Willingness to learn and thrive in a bilingual and bicultural working environment is preferred.
- College Degree is preferred.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Medical insurance incentive
- Continued Professional Development Training