|at Confucian Private Secondary School (view profile)|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||Canadian, British/English, Australian, American, Irish|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội, An Giang, TP HCM, Phú Yên, Bắc Giang|
Due to ongoing expansion project in our school, we seek to employ more Native teachers to teach in our School.
School name: Confucian Private Secondary School
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Monthly salary is: 16,400 MYR
• Competitive salary (tax-free)
contract (with annual return ticket)
• Teachers residence with individual rooms and
air-conditioner (next to the school)
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays: Up to 75 days
• Teachers can explore Malaysia culture,
visit the lakes, beaches, and mountains during
the weekends; tour the country.
• Cost of living is extremely affordable
•Average and maximum 20-30 students in Each class.
•Work days and times: Monday- Friday. 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• To conduct English classes for students at Primary and Secondary School levels
• Understanding of the characteristics of high-quality teaching and effective learning
•An ESL teacher should possess the following qualifications:
Helping others to succeed
Learning more about language
Learning more about the different cultures from around the world
Working with people from diverse cultures
Trying to learn another language
Teaching or tutoring adult ESL learners
Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
Interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds,
Students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
• A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university
• Impeccable command of English (Only native speakers of UK, USA, Canada, Australia & NZ)
• Relevant teaching experience
Send your application to HR Manager Uthman Jarood (firstname.lastname@example.org) All your documents will be strictly for employment purpose.