|at May School (view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2016|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Icelandic, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||1500 - 2000/ month|
Who are we looking for:
• Native speakers of English and teachers from the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia or proficient as second language. Native speakers would be advantage.
*Degree/Certificate in English language teaching (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL) or three or more years of professional experience in related fields;
*Have a BA or BS degree.
*For full time teachers: 20 hours per week in average
*For part time teachers: 10 hours per week or more
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Working time will be discuss in the interview.
Weekdays: 430 pm - 9pm
Weekends: 7:45am - 8pm
Benefits of teaching:
How will you benefit from working with us full time
* Salary: negotiable. Competitive hourly salary based on teaching performance and experience
• 2.5 days off in the week (2 weekdays and a half of Sat or Sun off)
• Typical class size of 16 (never more than 20)
• Highly experienced Vietnamese teachers to assist.
• Further benefits and training when you are full time teacher.
• Opportunities for advancement (academic management, team leader etc.,