|at kinder world group (view profile)|
|Location||CentrePoint, 8th Flo, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2014|
A teacher plays a vital role in the intellectual, moral, physical, social and aesthetic development of the pupils. The main tasks of a teacher are:
• To impart knowledge and skills to bring about intellectual development of the pupils.
• To instil moral and social values in students that are essential to the development of good global citizens.
• To help in the physical development of pupils in order to facilitate healthy living and thereby improve the quality of life.
As members of the staff, teachers are expected to:
• Work in close co-operation and harmony with other members of staff in the interests and needs of students.
• Develop interest in professional advancement by improving their skills, knowledge and methodology.
• Promote school projects
• Help maintain school discipline
• Abide by the directives of the school and Senior management regarding national, educational and other policies
• Accept duties assigned by the Principal, Vice Principal, Heads of Study and Coordinators