|at May School (view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 26, 2016|
|Nationality of teacher:||Vietnamese, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Icelandic, New Zealand, South African|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
- Developing new courses/program when assigned by Curriculum Manager as well as propose to develop a new program for the school.
- Conduct research about course development and teaching methodology to improve May School curriculum.
- Carry out research about the curriculum of other competitors as well as primary schools to understand the trend of the education and training market.
- Update information about the book series (any updated version, any workshops held by the publisher about that book, etc.).
- Provide training and support for Book Leaders in conducting book training for teachers as well as Admin Staff when a new program is brought to use in the school.
- Meet with Book Leaders to discuss any issues related to the books and collect feedback to adjust or update program.
- Make changes, updates in the syllabus and/or make extra materials if needed as assigned by Curriculum Manager.
- Take part in training new teachers about the book system in May School.
- Conduct content for contest of skills, learners’ activities, content for programmes such as public speaking, voice acting, learner interview questions, etc..
- Plan and report to Curriculum Manager every week.