|at EIV Education INC (view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2017|
Teach Kindergarten or Primary School
|Nationality of teacher:||American, Australian, British/English, Canadian, Irish|
|Where is the school located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||18 - 20 usd/hour|
EIV is a recognized Teacher Recruitment Specialist (TRC) and has earned a solid reputation as being a provider of professional teachers to the local education sector in Vietnam.
EIV specializes in providing foreign teachers to schools, private individuals, groups, and companies across Vietnam.
EIV also recruits teachers for organizations, Universities, colleges, and senior and junior public high schools. We also provide teachers for in-home tutorial support for individuals and families.
Through our powerful network EIV is currently serving the needs of more than 650 students, with more than 100 teachers, offering approximately 3,000 lessons each month. Due to an increase in local demand we are currently looking to recruit suitably qualified Australian, American, British and Canadian teaching professionals.
We are currently recruiting for qualified native English teachers who are looking for new permanent teaching roles for Academic school year (2017 -2018). We have permanent primary, secondary and high school roles across Ha Noi we are looking to fill.
Number of positions: 10
- 9 month - contract with minimum 20 guaranteed teaching hours
- On –time payment: 15th every month
- Completion bonus
- 50% allowance for getting workpermit
- Extra teaching hours in the evenings add up around $600 - $700/month
- Immediate assistance from coordinator team in arranging subtitute teachers incase of sickness, visa run, family visting,….
- Teacher’s day celebration and other teambuilding activities,…
- Teaching primary/ secondary/ high school students (regarding to your prefered age group) in the daytime from Monday to Friday in primary schools ( or Monday to Saturday in Secondary and High schools)
- Preparing lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines
- Enhancing the confidence in using English by using a variety of fun and creative educational activities
- Working with teaching assistant to maintain productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Marking and evaluating students’ progress
- Attending parent – teacher meeting at the end of the semesters
- Graduation or Post graduation in any field
- Having at least one year in related fields
- Being familiar with big class size ( 30 – 40 students)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application to email@example.com
Your application should include
- An updated curiculum vitae ( with scanned passport size photo)
- Diploma and teaching certificate
- Visa and passport