- IEL360 is a unique branch of the TEFL International Organization in Vietnam, specialised in teaching TESOL courses
- Our intensive 4-week TESOL certification courses are internationally recognized and accredited.
- Our TESOL certification courses are externally examined and moderated by a Board of Academic Advisors (BOAA)
- Our courses include 120 hours of training with 6 to 10 hours of teaching practice with actual Vietnamese students of English.
- Our fees are all-inclusive so you won’t pay extra for any course-related materials.
- Our school is well equipped with everything that you need on the course: spacious classrooms, a wide range of teaching materials and resources, free Internet access.
- Our teacher trainers are highly qualified and experienced TESOL professionals that are committed to teaching and training.
- There is a huge variety of teaching jobs available in Ho Chi Minh City, throughout Vietnam, and in the whole of Asia – including some of the best-paid jobs in the EFL profession. Moreover, living expenses here are a lot of cheaper than other countries.
- Regardless of nationality, age, gender or race, we welcome all applications from native-English speakers as well as fluent, non-native English speakers.
Choose the Best TESOL Certificate Program
TEFL International, a worldwide organization, has been providing TESOL courses and TESOL certification for teaching English abroad since 1995. With a network of more than twenty schools all over the world, TEFL International’s reputation and the high quality of these courses mean you will receive all the necessary skills, experience and credibility you need to embark on your journey as an English teacher, wherever in the world you choose to be.
TEFL International offers a 4-week TESOL certification course, along with job placement services. With your TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate and your college degree, you are just what schools overseas are looking for to teach English overseas to their students. And Business English is another huge market overseas right now!
Providing high quality, practical training using the most up to date methods. Our courses aim to provide teachers with methods and skills that actually work in the classroom rather than just on a theoretical level.
Helping graduates of our courses find suitable teaching positions in the location of their choice.
THE COURSE CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING 6 CORE COMPONENTS
1. Teaching Practice
2. Foreign Language Experience
3. Language Awareness
4. Student Profile (1-1 teaching)
5. Teaching Techniques
6. Materials Project
Course Dates & Tuition Fee
The course will last for 4 weeks and the trainees will study from Monday to Friday (from 9:00am- 4:30pm)
(4-week TESOL course – For 2018)
02 January- 29 January
26 February – 23 March
26 March – 20 April
07 May – 01 June
11 June – 06 July
09 July – 03 August
06 August – 31 August
04 September – 28 September
01 October – 26 October
29 October – 23 November
26 November – 21 December
Tuition Fee: 1,690 USD
The total price is divided into: deposit and final payment
- Deposit: 600 USD
A non-refundable deposit is required upon acceptance to the course to secure your place.
- Final Payment: 1090 USD
Must be paid on the course start date
Methods of payment
- Cash at IEL360 office
- Credit Cards
- Bank transfer
- FOR VIETNAMESE TRAINEES: 9.000.000 VND (valid from now to the end of July, 2018) and one FREE IELTS course to the first 15 Vietnamese trainees)
- FOR FOREIGNERS: $ 250 (valid from now to the end of July, 2018) to Foreigners
Condition: Apply for trainees who directly register from www.vietnamteachingjobs.com
MR. ANDY LOWE – Lecturer, UK
Course Administrator, TEFL International Vietnam
Andy began his career in education over 10 years ago in HCMC. His vast experience includes all kinds of English teaching, including IELTS, Bachelor Programs, Business Relations, and ‘teacher training’ for TEFL International. He also has extensive expertise in management, as well as being Academic/Operations Director for his own HR Educational Consultancy.
MS. DUONG TRAN THY DIEM
Head Trainer/ Lecturer Vietnam
With over 17 years of teaching English at schools, colleges and training institutions, Ms. Diem has achieved a highly skilled level of experience in the techniques of communication necessary to deliver quality English to Vietnamese students. She is the holder of an M.A in TESOL, a B.S in English, along with 3 Teacher Training Certificates. These qualifications make her an outstanding member of the TEFL International Vietnam team.
MR. JASON OVENDEN – Lecturer, UK
Jason Ovenden is a TESOL-qualified English Language Teacher, who has been teaching for 10 years to young learners from grades 6 to 11 at different high schools in HCMC. He also has experience of Cambridge Programs – including YLE, KET and PET classes and regularly teaches these classes at weekends.
With his thoughts on teaching “I want a job I enjoy doing, and I’ve never had a dull day with teaching – it’s fun and rewarding”, he brings a fun and educational element to the TESOL Program in his inputs as well as his demonstration lessons for the trainees.
MS. XAYVIENGSA– Lecturer, Laos
Ms. Sa is a TESOL-qualified English Language teacher, who has been teaching and training for over 10 years to both young learners and adults in different schools in HCMC. She can speak 4 different languages fluently: English, Vietnamese, Thai and Laotian. Education and learning are her passion