|at YOLA EDUCATION (view profile)|
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Vietnamese|
|Experience||0 - 1 year|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, Online Class: 100 hours certificate, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||Bình Dương|
|Referral Rewards:||100USD/Case Refer A Friend Now|
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students.
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- Must have BA/MBA Degree and teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL...).
- Has experience in teaching English and knowledge of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL...) formats and teaching techniques will be an advantage.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...).
- Strong confidence, communication, presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
- Be available on weekdays evening and weekends full day (can commit minimum 40 hours/month).
- Can teach in YOLA BINH DUONG.
**** Why you’ll love working with YOLA :
- Competitive salary package and maximized teaching hours.
- 3,000,000 VND Relocation support and monthly allowance will be provided.
- Visa and work permit supported by Yola.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system.
- Professional training to develop your expertise and learn from experienced teachers/managers.
- Comprehensive wellness package (followed by Vietnamese law) and premium health package.
- Hands on social activities, like team building/outing, Gala dinner, appreciation on Teachers’ Day
- Attractive benefits for full-time contracted teachers: full paid annual leaves, holiday bonus, trade union benefits, tuition discount up to 100%.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.