|at I Can Read (view profile)|
Teach Primary School
|Are you willing to accept and support teachers outside for their application? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||No|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African, Filipino|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, TEFL certification, CELTA, Master Degree in TESOL (or equivalent)|
|Where is the employer located:||TP HCM|
|Salary:||attractive hourly rate|
ABOUT US - I CAN READ
I Can Read is currently seeking qualified part-time teachers to work at one of our centrally located centres in Ho Chi Minh City. The contracts that we have available guaranteed teaching hours and optional relief work.
I Can Read prides ourselves on our unique teaching methodology. Our system was created by two Australian psychologists as a method to teach people with dyslexia how to read. It was then recognised that this was also a very effective method to teach ESL students to read.
We’d like to look for Part Time ESL teachers who:
- speak English as a first language with a universally recognizable accent and a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Are truly passionate in teaching and sharing knowledge with others, including very small children.
- Believe in creating magical experiences for their students and colleagues.
- Hold a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/PGCE Qualification
- Hold a BA/MA in any subject
- Have at least 1 year experience in English teaching (preferably with children)
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Are located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Competitive hourly teaching salary
- A paid training/induction programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Team, followed by ongoing support
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 12 permanent students
- Career development and progression opportunities