|at Korea International school in Hanoi (view profile)|
Primary English Teaching
|Are you willing to accept and support qualified teachers outside Vietnam? (Due to COVID-19 pandemic)||Yes|
|Nationality of candidate:||American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African|
|Experience||> 5 years|
|Candidate Requirements||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, PGCE|
|Where is the employer located:||Hà Nội|
|Salary:||2,000 USD/month; Free lunch; 600 USD quarterly bonus (starts on the 6th month); Visa and Work permit covered|
Full-Time Elementary EFL Teachers (School Year 2022-23)
Korean International School in Hanoi (Elementary Department) is seeking qualified, experienced, and reliable ESL Teachers for full-time positions to join our team from February 25, 2022.
- utilize your EFL qualifications and skills to teach grammar, vocabulary, and the four skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking - including pronunciation).
- be able to work from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM / Mondays to Fridays with average teaching hours of up to 22 lessons per week
- take full responsibility for planning and delivering varying levels of teaching and learning to elementary students including after school classes and summer camps
- make and conduct midterm and final exams and write semester-end reports
2. Minimum qualifications and experience
- Must submit a degree in English Education /PGCE in English or Elementary(be Approved by Embassy)/Diploma in Education
- Must have a TESOL/TEFL/ CELTA or equivalent teaching certificates
- Must have a minimum of 3-year teaching experience with a working visa in Vietnam
- If married to Vietnamese, must have a spouse visa with 3 years teaching experience
- Should at least be a native English speaker
- Must have a clean police check issued within the last three months
- Be able to provide at least 2 references from the previous jobs
- Should exemplify adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
- Must be available to work on February 25, 2022
3. Salary and other benefits
2000 USD (before tax) per month for basic salary and other extra benefits will be additionally paid depending on qualifications, experience, and hours worked (+200~1200USD). Tax is payable on a sliding scale; most teachers pay around 15~20%.
- 600 USD quarterly bonus (starts on the 6th month)
- Additional bonus upon contract completion
- 500 USD Relocation allowance (one time only)
-Visa and Work permit covered by the school for the duration of the contract
4. To apply
Please attach the following details with your application:
- Cover letter
- Full CV with referees
- Scanned colored copy of teaching certificate(s) and a university degree(s).
- Police clearance certificate/Health Check
- Scanned copy of passport and a working visa in Vietnam ( for work experience in Vietnam )
- Employment Certificate with at least three years of teaching experience
Only short-listed applicants will be notified. Applicants will be expected to teach a micro-lesson as part of the interview process. Details about the micro-lesson will be sent to short-listed applicants.