TABLE OF CONTENTS
THE SPACE RACE was recommended by the VTJ team because of its competitiveness and versatility. The rules of this game are also as simple as the other games’ we’ve suggested.
The main screen will have a sequence of numbers from 1-16, the players or teams take turns choosing the questions behind the numbers to answer. If the team that correctly answers the selected question, their “train” will have a chance to move forward once.
Why should you play THE SPACE RACE?
This game is suitable for all types of classes, online or offline, as well as the level and skills or knowledge you want your students to practice.
In addition, this game is especially suitable for younger students, as the astonishing special effects when the ships and flying saucers move among the space will make it impossible not to focus on the game.
How to play:
- Make 2 teams
- One team is the ‘Rocket’ and one team is the ‘Alien Ship’
- The teams take turns in choosing a letter and then answering the question.
- After answering the question, click on the screen to show the answer.
- To go back to the main menu, click the Earth sign at the right bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Rocket/ Alien Ship and it will move head in a chosen route (you will be amazed by the sophistication and complexity in the design of the components in this game)
- If a team fails to answer a question, their ship/ rocket can’t move forward. The turn will also be given to the other team.
The first team to arrive at Mars is the winner.
Download the game for free HERE.