The resume should include professional photo, personal information, education and experience background.
2. Passport photo
The passport which will have more than 6 months validity and four blank pages at the time of arrival. It contains all of your personal identification information. The information page of the passport only (Colored copy or Black and White; both are acceptable). The first page contains your signature and the second page contains all of your personal identification information.
3. Bachelor’s Degree
The University Degree must be obtained from a 4 year bachelors degree program at an accredited College or University
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certified
- Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate ( TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA).
- A photocopy of the original certificate. Applicants must have completed or currently be enrolled in a 120-hour or more TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification program & will be completed before receiving an offer/job in Vietnam
5. Teaching video or self-introduction video ( 3-5 mins)
The teaching video should show your teaching styles / the self-introduction video is related to your interests in teaching in Vietnam, personality, skills, education & teaching experience.
6. Criminal record Check
- Candidates have to fill & declare in the application form that makes sure that candidates have no criminal background.
- Candidates be aware that Vietnamese Immigration requires that expatriates coming to work in Vietnam have no criminal background & Teachers will be required to provide it before coming to Vietnam by VTJ