2002 Bachelor Degree (BA) in History and Sociology from Mumbai University - India.
2001 Teacher’s training Course from St. Margaret’s Teachers Training College Mumbai
1998 Successfully completed Level three at ALLIANCE FRANCAISE.
2016 Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
Operating Systems: Windows XP,
Tools/Utilities: MSOffice (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word,)
- Certificate in HR Management and Administration Skills
Organizational ExperienceFebruary 2017 – present with Tic Tac Toe, Pune as Centre Head
- Managing Daycare, Playgroup, Nursery, Lower Kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten.
- Curriculum and lesson planning
- Training Teachers
- Communicating effectively with parents
- Organising activities and cultural events
- Admission Counselling
June 2016 – December 2017 with British Council. Working as a part time teacher under TSP(teacher support program).
- Teaching English to non-native English speakers between the ages of 8 – 16.
- Attending various professional development programs conducted by the institute.
Academic year 2005 – 2016 with Dubai Scholars Private School – One of U.A.E’s leading educational institutes teaching IGCSE curriculum as a Primary Class Teacher Grade I, II,IV, V and teaching French till grade IV.
- Short, medium and long term planning & teaching lessons to meet the curriculum requirements.
- Daily classroom management, monitoring student behavior and individual progress.
- Responsible for the delivery of written and oral reports regarding pupil’s development.
- Conducting games and outdoor activities for children.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of students and liaising with parents about their child’s progr
1999 till 2002 –Our Lady of Salvation School as Administrator, Mumbai, India
- Promoted the school to parents and potential students, to assist in meeting our enrollment goals.
- Provided parents accurate information regarding our school, such as the daily schedules, assessment test, tuition and fees.
- Maintained day to day operations of the campus including, locating outside contractors and vendors as needed.
- Maintained financial records to ensure all expenses did not exceed our allotted budget.
Data entry, student file reviews and assisted in various other duties as assigned