Bachelor of Arts, Business and Marketing
California State University Long Beach
Graduation Date: June 2017
Annie International School Toyohashi, Aichi Japan. January 2018-Present
International English School
- Creating, designing, and presenting lessons for Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, High School, and adult students.
- Creating TOEIC practice tests, grammar lessons, reading materials, and critical thinking worksheets for students.
- Teaching students from ages 3-70.
- Helping design school learning curriculum and schedule for the year.
- Teaching classes of up to 25 students.
New American Funding Tustin, CA. New American Funding May 2014-December 2017
Mortgage Broker and Financial Services
- Compile, analyze, and acquire particular legal closing documents to send out to the borrower for each loan that closes alongside the marketing team.
- Work with collateral team to assemble collaterals and ensure the correct documents are sent out to the different banks.
- Review, record, and organize the incoming mail for the compliance department using the Encompass program and Microsoft Excel.
- Scan and deliver loan files daily in a timely manner to be uploaded to the Encompass system.
- Ability to utilize networking skills and personal clientele in order to grow customer database.
- Internal and external phone and email correspondence, scheduling, follow-ups.
- Cooperate with a small team in order to execute projects to meet deadlines.