Syed Saqlain Ahmed
Sound Engineering- AudioLife (BSS)- Chennai, India - 2018
12th- M.P. State Senior Secondary School-Bhopal, India - 2016
10th- New Baldwin International School - Bangalore, India - 2014
- Have successfully operated large and small format mixing consoles for live music. Have recorded independent artists and bands on Avid Pro Tools and Apple Logic Pro X with track mixing and mastering with fellow sound engineers. Evaluated and resolved audio and signal flow problems and equipment failures. Efficiently operated a variety of outboard audio equipment. Maintained sound systems and performed quality sound checks. Have successfully taught pupils Recording Arts and Guitar.
- Biggest Achievement is that I have never failed at any volunteered programs participated till date.
Pursuing Courses/Academics and Current Work :
- IELTS from Bangalore, India.
- Volunteering as an English Language Teacher in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Volunteered at Ashiana Old Age Home and Ashiana food bank for old people to help them take a step forward in their lives. Has provided clean clothes and nutritious meals with love, respect and care.
- Volunteered at Al-Aman Educational and Welfare Trust to provide education to underprivileged children and provide jobs to women who were skilled at Clothing and Cloth Designing work.
- Taught English to poor school kids of India.
- Tutored pupils on In-class academics of English.
- Conducted Motorcycle Rides to raise funds for Child Labour.
- Worked as a Freelance Live Sound and FOH Engineer at different venues in India.