2019 January International Open Academy. TESOL certificate (120 hours).
2010 – 2012 Université d’Orléans, France. MA, Languages and International Business.
2005 – 2009 Vilnius University, Lithuania. BA Political Science.
ENGLISH TEACHER, OXFORD LANGUAGE SCHOOL, (DEC 2018 – JUN 2019)
BANJA LUKA, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA.
- Teaching adults (level B1)
- Preparing listening practice for teenagers and leading discussions (13-14 year-olds, level B1+)
- Supporting a teacher during lessons for children (5-6 year-olds)
ADMISSIONS OFFICER, BERLITZ LANGUAGE SCHOOL, MANCHESTER, UK (FEB 2017 – DEC 2017)
Lead a customer from an enquiry into a booking.
- Advised prospects on courses and promote relevant products via phone, email and in person.
- Lead conversion through consultative sales calls to students, parents and agents who enquired about a course.
- Provided quotations to educational agencies.
- Followed up on enquiries and payments.
- Recorded and tracked sales activity on CRM system and reported weekly to Sales Manager.
Achievements: Improved lead tracking process.
TRAINING COORDINATOR, BRITISH COUNCIL, MANCHESTER, UK. (JUN 2014 – JAN 2017)
The role involved organising Marketing and Communications Academy’s courses for the staff globally, and managing multiple cohorts of colleagues undertaking professional marketing qualifications through the CIM.
- Managed training promotion, participant recruitment and communications.
- Managed training finances: raised purchase orders, tracked budget spent.
- Evaluated training impact (produced surveys, case studies, statistics).
- Redesigned Academy’s intranet site (Sharepoint).
- Produced statistics on online learning materials usage (using Google Analytics).
- Built course registration and managed records on the Learning and Development Portal.
- Facilitated welcome webinars for colleagues undertaking marketing qualifications.
- Provided brand guidance to colleagues globally, ensuring it is consistently applied across all products and channels.
- Mapped qualifications recruitment and delivery processes, identified and implemented improvements.
- Improved qualifications completion rate by 30%.
- Created a Mentor network from 20 Academy alumni to support colleagues studying for qualifications.