2018 TEFL Graduate Online Course
150 hour Master Course
Grade achieved: Successful course completion
2014 - 2017 Maynooth University Kildare, Ireland.
B.CL., Bachelors degree in Law and Business.
Grade achieved: Second class honours, grade 1.
2009 – 2014 Sacred Heart School Drogheda, Ireland.
Junior and Leaving Certificate.
October 2016 to October 2018 Nespresso Dublin, Ireland.
Supervisor/ Senior Coffee Specialist
- As Learning and Development leader at Nespresso, Arnotts, I was in charge of training in all new team members and training all existing team members on new products and concepts.
- My role at Nespresso included assisting with the management of a team of ten, in order to achieve out-standing levels of customer service.
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Representing Nespresso at various events.
Summer months, 2013 - 2016 Creative Camp Stabannnon, Ireland.
- Assisted with an arts and crafts summer camp for children aged from 4 to 12.
- Supported the students in completing various crafts projects, exercises and games.
- Supervised and played with them during breaks.
- Helped with tidying up after the camp had finished.
July 2015 to July 2016 Heatons/SportsDirect.com Drogheda, Ireland.
- Serving customers who came into the store and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in a very fast moving environment.
- Maintaining the appearance of the shop floor and visual merchandising.
- Processing deliveries and carry out stock takes.
- Working towards weekly sales targets and incentives.
November 2014 to July 2015 BACKUP Marketing Dublin, Ireland.
- Worked at various corporate events for multiple clients.
- Carrying out promotional work such as in-store product demonstrations and samplings.
- Ability to learn vast product knowledge in a short amount of time and identify target customers based on this knowledge.
- Acting as a representative and ensuring customers developed and maintained a positive image of various brands.