Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), India
Bachelors Degree in Management (Major in Tourism Studies) – Second Division
Jagannath Barooah College, Jorhat, Assam, India (Dibrugarh University)
Higher Secondary or class 12th in Science stream - Second division with distinction in English
Carmel School, Jorhat , Assam, India (ICSE Board)
Matriculation or class 10th - First division with distinction in English, Economics & Assamese
St. Stephen’s School, Guwahati -781005, Assam, India
Teacher (September 2010 – December 2018)
• Design lesson plans and activities for the assigned classes on a yearly basis.
• Conduct daily lessons and prepare worksheets and test papers at regular intervals.
• Assess and grade student assignments and test papers and prepare reports.
• Conduct one to one meetings with parents/guardians about student progress.
• Execute impromptu and out of the class roles as they may arise.
International School Award Program, British Council
Coordinator on behalf of St. Stephen’s School, Guwahati -781005, India (2016 – 2018)
• Plan, organize, manage and see through the completion of projects that were a part of the International School Award program.
• Liaise with International partner schools and national British Council officials.
• Document the progress of the projects.
• Final dossier preparation.
• Liaise with the British Council and school management whenever need be.
• 4 years voluntary work with underprivileged children at Auxilium Parallel School, Guwahati, Assam, India (2015 – 2018)
• 3 years voluntary coordinator for St. Stephen’s School on behalf of ‘Pinkathon’, India - national woman’s marathon to generate awareness on female issues (2016 – 2018)
• 2 years voluntary work as Secretary at the Christian Endeavor Society, Jorhat Baptist Church, Jorhat - 785001, Assam, India (2008 – 2010)
• Creative Director at Sargam Creations : YouTube content writer (2017 – present)