TESOL Training International Inc.
- 120 hour TESOL online and in classroom training.
Keele University (UK)
- Master of Arts Research Degree (MRes.) in Philosophy specialising in Orientational Pluralism.
- Batchelor of Arts Dual Honours Degree (BA.) in Philosophy & International Relations (Keele University UK).
Alsager Comprehensive School (UK)
- 3 A Levels in English Language, Physics, Psychology (Alsager Comprehensive School).
- 11 GCSE A* - C including English Language, English Literature Maths, Science double award, History, Art, French, Resistant Materials, R.E. Short course (Alsager Comprehensive School).
I have been fortunate to have worked closely with two excellent mentors in the Chinese state and private school system.
Tianjin, TEDA, Maple Leaf International School, China (2018-2019)
- I was an EFL academic teacher delivering the "Everybody UP 2" and "Oxford Discover 1" curricula to grade two and five.
- I was given autonomy to produce lesson plans and design lessons for the new curriculum.
- I set homework assignments and combined grades with tests scores, spelling quizzes, mid-term and final exams to produce report cards.
- I designed reading lists for grades 1-3 and 4-6
Tianjin, TEDA Number 2 State Elementary School, China (2017-2018)
- I delivered EFL oral English classes based upon the "Happy English" curriculum to grades one and two.
- I received developmental training from EFL Suite as part of a project in co-operation with the Chinese government to place foreign teachers in Chinese state schools.