|Last Resume Update||20/10/2018|
|Where are you living?||Hà Nội|
|Expected Location:||Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội|
|Expected Salary:||20$ +|
TEFL 120 Hours accredited by ACCREDITAT, UK, London - 2017
Middlesex University, London, UK Sep 2013 - Aug 2016
BA in English Literature
University of Educational Sciences, Lithuania , Sep 2009 - May 2010
BA in Russian Philology
Justino Vienozinskio School of Art, Lithuania Sep 2004 - Sep 2007
• Expertise in English and Russian.
• Worked one-on-one with students in subjects including Math, English, and reading.
• Worked with students aged 3-7 and adults.
• Developed interacting learning methods: painting and games.
• Prepared learning resources.
• Assessed student needs.
• Identified weak areas.
• Monitored student performance.
• Achieved 100% client satisfaction while scheduling and teaching independently.
• Residential letting agent experience.
• Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
• Successfully negotiated residential letting contracts.
• Conducted client viewings and closed deals.
• Managed social housing maintenance.
• Experienced in a calculation and financial procedures.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
My Academic experience includes a BA in English Literature and I have sustainable tutoring experience in a variety of fields. I am confident to work with students of all ages. I have experience working with kindergarten-age, middle school and adult students. I have worked one-on-one with students in subjects including English, Russian, Math and reading. Through experience in tutoring, I have learned how to best teach each age group. For example, I created ball and painting games to teach my three-year-old, however, I gave middle school student quizzes to assist with doing the homework.
I am a driven, patient, work-orientated individual with a positive attitude towards approaching any task at hand. With high computer literacy and excellent communication skills, due to my open and honest style of interaction, I am able to exceed expectations of my colleagues and students through understanding their key concerns, identifying achievable goals, and delivering creative practical solutions.
I am passionate about helping students improve in all academic subjects. I still remember my excitement when my student received her first ‘A’ on a school test! I am confident that my passion and experience are the qualities you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you soon to discuss my application further, please email me on email@example.com.