UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, San Diego, CA – Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Communications
Coursework in Green Technology, Environmental Economics, Economic Development, Innovation Economics, Environmental Globalization, International Communications, Corruption Economics
DE ANZA COLLEGE, Cupertino, CA – Associate of Arts, Business Administration and Computer Information Systems
University of California, Berkeley, CA Environmental Economic Policy, Intercampus Scholar 2011
DIXON MOBILE HOMES INC, Reno, NV 2018 – Present
Hold direct accountability for all business functions, including customer service, business development, vendor relations, inventory management, and fiscal oversight. Build, develop, and lead a team of up to 6 responsible for all functional areas, including service, customer support, sales/marketing, and operations. Utilize project management skills to design and execute expanding into mechanical repair and performing maintenance on recreational vehicles.
- Overhauled office technology, introducing a new seven-station network, POS system, and customer relationship management (CRM) tool to optimize front office operations.
- Procured new technologies and equipment to modernize operations, including POS system, tablets, diagnostics machines, vehicle programmers, and entertainment for the waiting room.
- Streamlined and updated the entire recreational vehicle service process, implementing digital customer intake, text and image updates, email authorization, and feedback request to measure customer service index (CSI); new automated process resulted in measurable improvements to the customer experience.
- Orchestrated the end-to-end development of the marketing strategy/plan from concept through execution; introduced a three-tiered marketing plan consisting of digital, personal, and community campaigns.
- Coordinated digital marketing efforts, including new website design, created social media pages, and managed search engine marketing (SEM).
- Implemented a value delivered service model, driving improvements to customer satisfaction.
ALL TUNE AND LUBE TOTAL CAR CARE, La Habra, CA 2013 – 2018
Provide strategic leadership of operations for this vehicle service company, including establishing, implementing, and executing on strategic operating plan. Utilize project management skills to design and execute marketing initiatives, including digital campaigns and community events; prioritize all project activities to ensure seamless execution.
- Established new revenue-generating opportunities, including subcontracting with Firestone and Goodyear, signing fleet accounts, providing CarMAX warranties, and providing AC/suspension services.
- Utilized marketing analytics to identify consumer and market demands; led the implementation of new service offerings, including loaner car, nationwide warranty, and discount rental opportunities, enhancing overall customer satisfaction and retention.
- Delivered significant growth improvements, driving sales increase of 167%+ to ~$1.6M annual revenue.
- Achieved 25% profit margin by introducing consistent change management and service improvements.
- Renegotiated contracts with existing vendors and sourced new cost-effective suppliers to maximize funds.
- Obtained numerous licensures to boost customer loyalty and trust; established company as a CarMAX preferred warranty location and AAA certified service center.
BAYVIEW RESEARCH GROUP, Los Angeles, CA 2012 – 2013
Supported the coordination and execution of clinical research studies by identifying and recruiting healthcare providers and physicians to participate in the trials. Facilitated a high-volume of market and product research to determine potential providers for each study. Built relationships with pharmaceutical company representatives, physicians, and client companies to ensure successful completion of trial tasks.
- Recruited and onboarded 50 doctors to support four separate trials; educated providers on the trial and delivered information regarding patient requirements for trial participation.
- Established partnership with Pediatrician to complete pediatric vaccine trial, securing all patient subjects, which positioned the office as the #1 site countrywide for the trial.
- Negotiated contract with Pfizer, securing a competitive trial rate at 19% over expected contract value.
- Oversaw marketing strategies, including creating collateral, generating and qualifying leads and facilitating community outreach/networking activities.
NEWPORT DENTAL SPA, Newport Beach, CA 2010 – 2012
Provided administrative and operational leadership for this dental office, including overseeing all HR, patient relations, accounting, and marketing functions. Built, developed, trained, and managed staff, monitoring performance to ensure optimal results. Maintained patient scheduling, created standard operating procedures (SOPs), posted accounts receivables, and processed employee payroll.
- Integral team member during the early start-up stages of the office; built the patient base from zero, conducting networking and establishing business partnerships to grow business.
- Procured and deployed all equipment and supplies, including x-ray machines, computers, and instrumentation.
- Prepared educational materials for patients to communicate the importance of at-home dental health/hygiene.
- Developed strong patient relationships, driving 20% YOY boost in new business development.
- Renegotiated contracts with vendors and onboarded new suppliers to cut expenses by 10% annually.
CONCORD DENTAL ARTS, Fullerton, CA 2008 – 2010
Front Office Coordinator
Delivered comprehensive administrative and patient support within the dental office. Interacted with patients to coordinate their dental services, including scheduling appointments, obtaining insurance information, and preparing patient records and documentation. Served as first point-of-contact for patients, providing quality experiences.
- Created the marketing program from scratch, introducing new techniques for generating leads and building new business opportunities.
- Built relationships with insurance companies to provide services for their members; established digital insurance billing procedures that aligned with company, state, and federal requirements.
- Supported the rapid growth of the organization by 500% over two years.
- Developed the marketing plan/program from scratch