|Last Resume Update||10/01/2018|
|Address||Leiecester, United Kingdom|
|Where are you living?||Outside Viet Nam|
Framingham State University, USA FEB. 2016 - MAY 2017
Master of Education - Teaching English as a Second Language
Teesside University, UK SEP. 2010 - JUNE 2013
Bachelor of Science - Applied Exercise Science
Sungshin Private Elementary School, Seoul MAR. 2017 - MAR. 2018
- Encouraged learner autonomy through student-centered learning.
- Utilized group projects and presentations to facilitate collaborative learning.
- Developed and administered speaking and writing assessments.
- Developed and implemented communicative language tasks and games to facilitate authentic and meaningful communication.
Daran Elementary School, Seoul SEP. 2014 - MAR. 2017
- Taught reading classes to students of varying ages and reading proficiencies.
- Developed and modified reading materials, integrating extensive reading and incidental vocabulary learning principles, in accordance with readers’ proficiency.
- Implemented post-reading strategies including question-answer relationship questions, reading summaries, and graphic organizers to enhance reading comprehension.