Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (BSBA), Southern Wesleyan University; (3.29 GPA)
- Coursework: Finance Management; Managerial Accounting; Accounting I & II; Managerial Economics;
Quantitative Reasoning; Business Communications; Business Law Management; and Information Systems
120 Hour TEFL Certification (I-to-I)
- Gatehouse Awards Level 3 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Technician/Customer Support, Automated Test Systems, LLC – Charleston, SC Jan. 2016-Present
- Safely assemble and test custom, computer-based hardware used in automated functional test systems.
- Install an operating system and supporting software in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Train customers on how to successfully operate the system.
- Communicate well with customers to resolve system operational issues in a prompt and professional manner.
Full-Time College Student, Southern Wesleyan University – Central, SC August 2013-May 2016
Lead Server, Chef Manigault’s La Vielle Maison – Greenville, SC Oct. 2010-May 2013
- Built and maintained positive communications with patrons and colleagues in a fast-paced setting.
- Maintained composure and adjusted to resolve complaints in a quick and efficient manner.
- Supported management with controlling inventory and ordering stock.
- Played an integral role contributing with colleagues to plan and execute a wedding reception for 300 guests.
Food Preparer, Sonic – Easley, SC July 2009-Aug. 2010
- Worked well in a deadline-intensive environment to safely and quickly prepare food for customers.
- Collaborated effectively with team members in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated a proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.